Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRumor has it that the Bulls told Patrick Williams that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2725295&mesg_id=2725556
2725556, Rumor has it that the Bulls told Patrick Williams that
Posted by allStah, Wed Nov-18-20 03:51 PM
they were going to select him, so I wouldn’t be shocked if that is the pick.

I have never been big on Wendell. He isn’t wack, but he isn’t dynamic either. So
If we can move him ASAP, then cool.

I’m big on Tyrese Haliburton. He is a true facilitator, who avg’d 15 points a game, 7 dimes, and is an outstanding rebounder( 6 boards a game). He shot 50 pct from the field , and for two seasons shot 42 pct from three, and he is a good defender.

That’s our true all around pg right there, since they don’t think Coby is a PG. I just don’t see this veteran pg they keep talking about.

Checked out Hayes, and even though he plays point guard overseas, he looks more like a Manu Ginobilli type. He can pass and is fundamentally sound, but isn’t athletic or explosive the way a pg should be. His first step is slow. I see him playing more as a slasher SG with that euro playing style of his. He is left hand dominant as well..He barely uses his right, and before this past season he wasn’t a good shooter.

I like Wiseman. If we take him, I wouldn’t be upset. However, for what we need right now, I wouldn’t select him.

I am more worried about our perimeter defense since we let shaq and Dunn walk. I’m very worried right now.