Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectScrew that dude
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2725032&mesg_id=2725062
2725062, Screw that dude
Posted by allStah, Mon Nov-09-20 07:39 PM
Never wanted him because of that.. Cats were coming at me hard in here, talking about dude was this and that. I’m like this is Chelsea FC, and he is injury prone as fock. People kept saying I was hating and being silly.

For 70 million???

Big buys never work out at this club. That’s what I’ve learned. Whenever we shell out tons of money for a player, they usually go bust.

Schvchenko, Torres, morata, Kepa....Pulisic and Havertz look like they are headed that way. They are both still young as shit. But still.

With Pulisic, it’s his health. With Havertz, he might not be strong enough for the league.

If they pan out, they pan out. If they don’t, they don’t....too much great stuff going on.

Lampard has to be all PC and shit, but Lamps does not wont him there due to that. With Chelsea being sponsored by Nike, and Pulisic being a Nike guy, Chelsea is probably going to ride this out for a long time.

If this were any other player, it wouldn’t be tolerated by the fans or media. RLC and Odoi were studs before their ACL injuries. They just got back and RLC was loaned, and people shit on Odoi every time he plays.