Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: so many thoughts...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2723793&mesg_id=2723927
2723927, RE: so many thoughts...
Posted by mista k5, Tue Oct-20-20 11:00 AM
i think moving on from the coaches last year was needed. i think its becoming clear the coaches they hired to replace them were not the right ones.

the injuries are a big factor but there are problems that should not be affected by the injuries. the problems have been there since game 1.

totally agree about andy and zeke. i had hopes for zeke being focused this year but eh.

through out the offseason i wavered between being really excited at the potential for the team and remembering that so many changes could mean a bad year. through the first few games i was okay using the excuse of a greatly reduced off season. its much more than that though.

i think nolan should go now, i dont know who replaces him but has there even been a hint at the defense being good at one thing?

i dont know how they fix the turnovers. no way jerry is getting rid of mccarthy so soon. not sure what happens on that side.

can the cowboys steal callahan back from the browns in the middle of the season? i think the OL has been deteriorating since he left, even when healthy.