Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectso many thoughts...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2723793&mesg_id=2723925
2723925, so many thoughts...
Posted by Dstl1, Tue Oct-20-20 10:33 AM
the playcalling...is pretty much as weird as last year. I guess Kellen is the consistent. The team has shitty characteristics, that are coaching, IMO. The lack of discipline, not being prepared...all the things Garrett got cooked for. McCarthy hasn't seemed to do anything unique or different. The injuries are a lot...a lot, a lot. We've just about lost an entire, starting offensive line...that's not even hyperbole, either. Andy is Andy. I don't blame last night on him. He's simply not good enough to elevate a bad team. That's all. Zeke is...I dunno. Not even just the fumbles. He just doesn't look electric, with the ball. Hasn't in a minute. They don't use him in ways to get him in the action, either. Like the 49ers. If you are an athlete, Shanahan is going to get you the fucking ball. The defense...smh. They've been bad since the first snap of Game 1. Weird, because there's good, individual players. Not sure what Nolan is teaching. They weren't the 85 Bears under Marinelli, but the absent mindedness, butt naked blown coverages where guys are alone behind the entire coverage.