Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe NFL is blowing up...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2722784
2722784, The NFL is blowing up...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 08:58 AM
we all know the sitution with Tennessee and New England. Word just came out that the Jets have been sent home.

The NBA had its "bubble" and MLB had its issues but shortened their season and appear to be getting through it.

The NFL was like nope, we're playing all 16 games and conducting business as usual.

Now their having major scheduling issues and forfeiting games mean missed game checks and they players definitely don't want that.

And we're only a little over quarter of the way through the regular season.

Will the Super Bowl be in June?

2722787, I thought MLB wouldn't make it either...
Posted by will_5198, Fri Oct-09-20 09:10 AM
...but I do believe one huge difference is that you cannot make up football games easily. and you cannot just ask teams to play live football at the highest level without practicing at all.
2722789, Right. MLB can play double headers
Posted by smutsboy, Fri Oct-09-20 09:20 AM
2722790, RE: I thought MLB wouldn't make it either...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 09:22 AM
>...but I do believe one huge difference is that you cannot
>make up football games easily. and you cannot just ask teams
>to play live football at the highest level without practicing
>at all.

Right, MLB only played about a third of their regular season games plus they have the ability to play double headers. You can't do that with football.
2722791, sidenote - I would've loved to be on the couch with Belicheat when Brady...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 09:26 AM
"the GOAT" forgot what down it was
2722795, im embarrassed with how our team has reacted to getting caught
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Fri Oct-09-20 09:44 AM
league told yall to sit yo ass at home. SIT YO ASS AT HOME. AJ Brown and Saffold and all these dudes on the team copping so many fucking pleas and not a single one of them matter in the face of the virus.
2722799, Titans being this lax *after* 20+ cases
Posted by will_5198, Fri Oct-09-20 10:10 AM
shows why they had an outbreak to begin with. I'll bet they've barely been following the protocols this entire time.
2722803, What a nightmare
Posted by Amritsar, Fri Oct-09-20 10:24 AM
Picked a dumb year to splurge on Sunday ticket.

I know I know. Very dumb :(
2722806, Its borderline reckless endangerment at this point...
Posted by CyrenYoung, Fri Oct-09-20 10:32 AM
..in 2013 I watched my beloved Buccaneers struggle to deal with an outbreak of MRSA/staph infections throughout their facilities. It was so bad at one point that their opponents took extreme measures to ensure that visiting locker rooms were completely sanitized after hosting Tampa. They were even sued by Lawrence Tynes, who almost had a toe amputated because of it.

Now that we're reading about Covid outbreaks among players/personnel, its extremely egregious of the NFL to continue to disregard safety in favor of revenue. Its damn-near impossible to reschedule games without putting players at further risk of infection or injury.

And they have the nerve to continue increasing the number of fans allowed attend games. Good grief. © Charlie Brown

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...
2722809, Florida governor gives Dolphins ok for FULL CAPACITY....
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-09-20 10:37 AM
your really can't make this up. Although, Dolphins say they will stay at 13k...for their next home game.

2722819, Heard about this. This shit is never going to fucking end
Posted by mrhood75, Fri Oct-09-20 12:16 PM
These cornball governors are determined to make the worst possible decisions at every juncture.
2722824, oop...meant to stick that article here
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Oct-09-20 12:57 PM
2723144, #FloridaMan
Posted by CyrenYoung, Sun Oct-11-20 07:57 PM

2722817, https://www.espn.com/soccer/italian-serie-a/story/4081211/how-atalantas-feel-good-champions-league-story-became-a-biological-bomb-for-coronavirus-in-italyspain
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Oct-09-20 12:06 PM
https://www.espn.com/soccer/italian-serie-a/story/4081211/how-atalantas-feel-good-champions-league-story-became-a-biological-bomb-for-coronavirus-in-italyspain
2722830, wooooooww!!!! that is crazy, bro...over 5k deaths...IN MARCH
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-09-20 01:21 PM
2722818, They had 6 months to come up with a plan
Posted by pretentious username, Fri Oct-09-20 12:15 PM
They have more athletes, a stricter schedule, and more variables than the other sports... yet they tried to carry on like it was business as usual. Fucking idiotic.
2722825, What a shock
Posted by LA2Philly, Fri Oct-09-20 01:08 PM
Just idiotic handling of the entire situation
2722826, NFL isn’t going anywhere
Posted by allStah, Fri Oct-09-20 01:09 PM
They somewhat expected some of these issues, considering players aren’t in a bubble. Plus these guys are going home to their wife and kids, who are out and about in the community around other people who are out and about in the community. So we don’t know what they are bringing home.

These guys have had zero preseason, and there have already been a hand full of football stars who have incurred season ending injuries because of it. So I understand why those Titan players continued to practice. They didn’t go get chicken wings.

On one hand players are trying to protect themselves from Covid-19, but then on the other hand they need reps and practices to keep their bodies strong and prepared to deal with the hard play of football.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

But they will be okay. Titians and Pats have already reported no positive tests from their last two testings, so they will play in the upcoming week.
2722833, if the NFL expected this, why didn't they prepare better?
Posted by pretentious username, Fri Oct-09-20 01:28 PM
with no bubble the least they could've done was shorten the season and built in some bye week flexibility, right? The Titans have already burnt their bye week/affected 2 other team's bye and they're not even out of the woods yet. The NFL is trying to fit games in on Mondays and Tuesdays, but how long can that last? What if the next positive is late in the week instead of early? What if it's the day of the game?

When baseball's schedule was affected they were able to find a less-than-ideal solution with the 7-inning double headers, but there's no equivalent in football. It's dangerous enough to ask players to go out there with a hundred other guys during a pandemic, but when they can't even practice ahead of the game and they're shortening the following week, it's absolutely insane.
2722842, I agree with you. I was speaking up for the players
Posted by allStah, Fri Oct-09-20 02:37 PM
who continued to practice.

How do you shorten a season that is already short? There are only 16 games
in a season. It’s not like basketball or baseball, where 100 plus games are played.

What are they going to do, shorten it to 8? They are in week 5 and players
are just getting into shape. The nature of the sport takes time for players to
truly round into form, and they don’t have a lot of time to do so.
In baseball and basketball, they have months to get into form or to get into
a rhythm. Teams in both sports don’t take the season seriously until after the All star break.

Football is just a different beast.

As far as a bubble goes, there are 55 players to a squad, plus equipment personnel, trainers and physios, and the different coaches that are required in order for a football team to operate is overwhelming during a regular season.. That shit would be impossible for a bubble...and we are talking about per team? One football team equates to about 3 or 4 basketball teams.

2722843, you're arguing against common sense. Everyone is already aware of...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 02:48 PM
everything you're saying.

The bottom line is if a team has multiple positive tests they have to shut down and with limited breaks in the schedule its only so far you can push things back like you pointed out football is a physical sport are guys still going to want to play football in March and April?
2722844, They are only pushing back a game per...
Posted by allStah, Fri Oct-09-20 03:03 PM
Teams have not been forced to push back multiple games....It’s not happening to the same team.

We are week 5 with 11 more weeks to go. It’s not pretty, but this is going to be the route. It’s not like I totally agree with it. But I understand it.

Plus they ain’t forfeiting shit. Players will not get paid if they forfeit.

What I’m saying is that everyone knew the worst and best case scenarios going into this season, and players had a choice to opt in or opt out.

With these guys not being inside of a bubble, and with them going back to their homes and communities, teams are going to have Covid cases, and adjustments and modifications will have to be made during those situations. Unfortunately, it’s going to be
a reactive form of management as oppose to proactive one.

Without a bubble, that’s just how it’s going to be.... and a bubble is impossible for football. There is no other way to totally prevent the spread of Covid without a strict bubble.
2722847, again you sound like DT arguing against common sense...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 03:12 PM
everyone knows there's not a bubble and why. For those same reasons its nearly impossible to get through a 16 game season without covid complications. They're not even halfway through the season and having major issues with the schedule.

>Teams have not been forced to push back multiple
>games....It’s not happening to the same team.
>
>We are week 5 with 11 more weeks to go. It’s not pretty, but
>this is going to be the route. It’s not like I totally agree
>with it. But I understand it.
>
>Plus they ain’t forfeiting shit. Players will not get paid
>if they forfeit.
>
>What I’m saying is that everyone knew the worst and best
>case scenarios going into this season, and players had a
>choice to opt in or opt out.
>
>With these guys not being inside of a bubble, and with them
>going back to their homes and communities, teams are going to
>have Covid cases, and adjustments and modifications will have
>to be made during those situations. Unfortunately, it’s
>going to be
>a reactive form of management as oppose to proactive one.
>
>Without a bubble, that’s just how it’s going to be....
>and a bubble is impossible for football. There is no other way
>to totally prevent the spread of Covid without a strict
>bubble.
>
2722848, Im not disagreeing with you. I agree.
Posted by allStah, Fri Oct-09-20 03:17 PM
What I’m saying is, it has to be this way because football can’t go inside of a bubble.

So it’s either don’t have a season, or play this way.

And the players all agreed to play. So they have to play through it as they all agreed to.

2722851, WE KNOW THIS...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 03:45 PM
>What I’m saying is, it has to be this way because football
>can’t go inside of a bubble.
>
>So it’s either don’t have a season, or play this way.
>
>And the players all agreed to play. So they have to play
>through it as they all agreed to.

All I'm saying is there should be fewer games. I understand that's less money player's pockets and it was easier for players in other sports with guaranteed contracts to agree to less money but it is what it is.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
2722856, Dude you’re not understanding.
Posted by allStah, Fri Oct-09-20 04:11 PM
They can’t afford to shorten anything. They play 16 games. NBA and MLB play hundreds of games per season.

NFL Players and owners can’t afford that shit. They make their billions per game, which is why football Sunday is a huge event itself every Sunday. Every Sunday is basically Super Bowl Sunday.

Players get paid per game that they play, and their contracts are not guaranteed.

You know how much football players and owners would lose by missing just 4 games?

2722860, RE: Dude you’re not understanding.
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 05:07 PM
>They can’t afford to shorten anything. They play 16 games.
>NBA and MLB play hundreds of games per season.
>
>NFL Players and owners can’t afford that shit. They make
>their billions per game, which is why football Sunday is a
>huge event itself every Sunday. Every Sunday is basically
>Super Bowl Sunday.
>
>Players get paid per game that they play, and their contracts
>are not guaranteed.
>
>You know how much football players and owners would lose by
>missing just 4 games?

It would be financially difficult for a lot of players but the owners will be fine.
2722845, Why not? They shortened baseball to 60 games.
Posted by pretentious username, Fri Oct-09-20 03:05 PM

>What are they going to do, shorten it to 8? They are in week 5
>and players
>are just getting into shape.

I was thinking 12, you schedule a bye every month and then shift them around as needed. Also lol, they can’t get in shape for a 16 game season either if they have to cancel every practice.

>As far as a bubble goes, there are 55 players to a squad, plus
>equipment personnel, trainers and physios, and the different
>coaches that are required in order for a football team to
>operate is overwhelming during a regular season.. That shit
>would be impossible for a bubble...and we are talking about
>per team? One football team equates to about 3 or 4
>basketball teams.

1) They have the resources to pull off a league wide bubble. They have all the money in the world, which is exactly the problem. They got greedy and thought they could pull off the season while ignoring the pandemic and ramping up attendance. Now they’re scrambling to control variables they should’ve accounted for MONTHS ago.

2) Yeah, at least copy the MLB model of a bubble for each team. It’s the only way you’re going to ensure some degree of safety AND play out the whole season.
2722849, MLB isn’t in a bubble, and even baseball
Posted by allStah, Fri Oct-09-20 03:35 PM
had a serious Covid case situation with 4 teams, but they got passed it.

Football will too. Pats and Titans are already cleared to go. And the one Jets case might be a false positive.

And the players are not agreeing to just play 8 games. You got to understand, it was not like the PA didn’t negotiate the protocols and rules that are in place. PA and owners all agreed to the protocols, which allowed the season to start.

Now they could move forward with a bubble for the playoffs, but I doubt that Shit.

People don’t realize how much the NBA spent to build and form the Bubble in Florida. That shit was close to a quarter of a billion dollars.. Now triple that shit for football! That is basically a billion dollars...shit ain’t happening.

That’s the cost of focking football stadium.
2722852, I wouldn't say shorten the season to 8 games but 12-14 might be more...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 03:47 PM
manageable.
2722872, NFL used to be 14 games
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Oct-09-20 07:08 PM
I could see it shortened to 12 games with no real impact.

the owners want the full 16 for the new contract negotiations. That’s the real issue.
2722904, RE: MLB isn’t in a bubble, and even baseball
Posted by pretentious username, Fri Oct-09-20 09:03 PM
>had a serious Covid case situation with 4 teams, but they got
>passed it.

MLB created team-specific bubbles during the season. they also limited travel by having teams play opponents that were close geographically. NFL could've had similar plans ready to go.

>
>And the players are not agreeing to just play 8 games.

lol, you said 8, not me. I said 12. 16 with 1 bye just doesn't work if you have to keep rescheduling games.

>
>People don’t realize how much the NBA spent to build and
>form the Bubble in Florida. That shit was close to a quarter
>of a billion dollars.. Now triple that shit for football!
>That is basically a billion dollars...shit ain’t happening.
>
>
>That’s the cost of focking football stadium.

okay, and the alternative is we're 4 games in and the season might be cancelled. we can go back-and-forth about the details forever, but if you think this is the BEST they could've prepared in 6 months I don't know what to tell you.
2722855, I hope the fuck so. The NFL isn't more important than Black Lives
Posted by Castro, Fri Oct-09-20 04:00 PM
And they not only showed us that this is what they fucking believe, they then went to great lengths to drag the dudes in the league who insisted on the right to express otherwise.

So fuck Roger Gooddell. I hope that this is his real legacy, that he is a racist corporate shill whose leadership in taking racist actions against Kaep sunk the league.
2722859, So the Bills are going to play Tuesday and Thursday?
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 05:05 PM
2722861, Bills/Chiefs Week 6 game moved to Sunday the 18th
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-09-20 05:09 PM
2722862, I figured, some schedules still say 10/15, you know this has to be...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 05:24 PM
crazy for the players and will only get crazier. I still haven’t heard any details about that Jets situation.
2722865, yep...that's what I was saying earlier in the weekly thread...
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-09-20 06:01 PM
sooner or later there's not gonna be anywhere to push a game to...it's either gonna have to be forfeited or cancelled.
2722875, Jets cleared to play.
Posted by allStah, Fri Oct-09-20 07:24 PM
All tests have come back negative.

So all teams are in the clear.
2722878, Ok but that sounds fishy to me lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 07:45 PM
2722880, lol...why, cuz all the Patriots test came back negative on Monday...
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-09-20 07:48 PM
and Gilmore was positive on Wednesday?
2722888, Early they said at least on of the Jets was definitely positive...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-09-20 08:32 PM
they all could’ve been false positives but with what we’ve already discussed at stake and with the shenanigans in the White House and how tight he is with nfl ownership nothing would surprise me
2723082, Plus this is the same org that hired Adam Gase immediately after....
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Oct-11-20 12:53 PM
he was fired with a losing record in Miami
2722889, Wrong post
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-09-20 08:37 PM
2722975, Theyre saying Ian Rappaport got suspended: https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1314764296417673216?s=21
Posted by Amritsar, Fri Oct-09-20 11:00 PM
https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1314764296417673216?s=21

For saying this: https://twitter.com/jpuma55/status/1314770510417408000?s=21

2723078, I read it was because he posted an ad for Manscaped...
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Oct-11-20 12:13 PM
read this to the end...
https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/ian-rapoport-was-indeed-suspended-for-an-manscaped-lawn-mower-sponsored-instagram-post.html
2723077, Broncos-Pats moves back a week
Posted by pretentious username, Sun Oct-11-20 12:04 PM
which, of course, affects other games. How long can they keep doing this. They’re burning through bye weeks left and right.
2723080, .
Posted by Beezo, Sun Oct-11-20 12:35 PM
2723081, .
Posted by Beezo, Sun Oct-11-20 12:47 PM
2723083, So a Chiefs coach tested positive but he wasn’t in contact with any...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Oct-11-20 01:02 PM
players...

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/10/kansas-city-chiefs-strength-and-conditioning-coach-tests-positive-for-covid-19/
2723085, Them dudes NEVER wear masks.
Posted by Sofian_Hadi, Sun Oct-11-20 01:06 PM
I dont get it. The rule should be, if youre not on the field in a helmet you have to have a mask on. That includes before and after the game. Slip a mask on. Players all in each others faces before and after games, coaches pulling their mask down during games, etc.
2723548, Falcons shutting down their facility due to multiple, positive tests...
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Oct-15-20 07:55 AM
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1316720267025174528?s=20
2723549, NFL won't clear that up like they did for Gase, Raheem is going to...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Oct-15-20 08:00 AM
have to shoulder the burden for this shit.

Players probably went out and celebrated after Quinn got fired.
2723550, #riseup
Posted by CherNic, Thu Oct-15-20 08:05 AM
2723552, cant lose if you cant play. #galaxybrain
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Oct-15-20 08:28 AM
2723655, Falcons/Vikings is a go
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-16-20 10:20 AM
2723555, Did the NFL punish the Titans at all?
Posted by smutsboy, Thu Oct-15-20 08:57 AM
2723556, not yet.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Oct-15-20 09:05 AM
prob figured its easier to just let the story get swallowed up.
2723652, punished them with a win over the bills.
Posted by Reeq, Fri Oct-16-20 09:02 AM
2723653, coits shutting down their facility after multiple positive tests.
Posted by Reeq, Fri Oct-16-20 09:09 AM
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1317058222621138951

last team they played was the browns.

obj came down with an illness but they are saying all browns tested negative for covid.
https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1316819887805915136
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1317092685325414402
2723657, Grand closing, Grand re-opening...lol....
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-16-20 10:46 AM
now re-opening due to false positives:
https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/16/nfl-indianapolis-colts-covid-19-update-false-positives/
2723659, DT getting off the helicopter waiving
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-16-20 10:58 AM
2723661, Patriots have cancelled practice, today, after 1 new positive test...
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Oct-16-20 11:58 AM
still waiting on the results of a second possible.
https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1317142167190724608?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
2723663, Kraft about to get a call from the White House and they will be back at...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-16-20 01:13 PM
practice tomorrow
2723667, He will take that call right after he gets done with his massage
Posted by calij81, Fri Oct-16-20 02:24 PM
2723672, right lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Oct-16-20 03:09 PM
2723823, Just curious how ticketing goes for these limited crowds that some...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Oct-18-20 05:10 PM
teams have, are they normal prices or are they gouging folks? I’m sure the aftermarket is. Is there a lottery? I’d assume season ticket holders have some priority...
2726358, My understanding there’s very limited inventory after season ticket holders
Posted by Tiger Woods, Sat Nov-28-20 09:07 PM
and team families

2726525, depends on the team...
Posted by CherNic, Mon Nov-30-20 09:36 AM
Some teams reached out to STH to even ask if they were interested in this year or if they wanted to roll over their seats/credit to next year.

Some teams never even released single game inventory, only season ticket inventory

For the most part tho if a STH or broker buys tix, they're going on resale. Few teams allowing only family and friends, those aren't being resold. I haven't seen any real 'price gouging' from teams, but resale...probably still out there
2726355, boom
Posted by ThaTruth, Sat Nov-28-20 08:44 PM
2726364, inevitable shit happens, inevitably.
Posted by poetx, Sat Nov-28-20 09:21 PM

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad
2726523, Where will the 49ers play their home games?
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Nov-30-20 08:24 AM
2726527, Oakland?
Posted by Tiger Woods, Mon Nov-30-20 09:41 AM
2726560, I'm hearing Arizona
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Nov-30-20 03:38 PM
2726561, Yeah, the just announced Arizona.
Posted by mrhood75, Mon Nov-30-20 03:42 PM
Oakland or Cal stadium would make sense, but Alameda County could go on full lockdown soon.
2726568, Ravens/Steelers moved to wednesday...
Posted by CyrenYoung, Mon Nov-30-20 05:01 PM
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30421483/source-nfl-cancels-baltimore-ravens-practice-amid-coronavirus-outbreak

2726569, lol, the owners must hate Pittsburgh
Posted by will_5198, Mon Nov-30-20 05:02 PM
Denver has to go into the game like The Replacements while Baltimore gets their game postponed three times
2726582, RE: lol, the owners must hate Pittsburgh
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Nov-30-20 06:09 PM
>Denver has to go into the game like The Replacements while
>Baltimore gets their game postponed three times

When you have no real plan, you shall wing it/make it up as you go.

Punish Denver by making them play a game with no damn qb. Same time and space you have Baltimore with 20 positives getting concessions like crazy. I’m sure the nfl wants to avoid delaying the start of the playoffs and get through the season with every team having played 26 games.

‘‘It’s a divisional game, man!!!’. Hooey to that, the Saints get a free win when they’re already at the top of their conference.

It also gets into a philosophical debate about how folks ‘feel’ about a player coming up positive. Some folks immediately go into the ‘selfish/scumbag/me first’ auto reply. Others say ‘big bad wolf/big evil corporation/how could these guys know what risks they’re taking in this crazy world’. And I’m not sure the nfl or anyone is ready to draw a line on this. But they seem to be deadset on ‘we playin deez games Ho’. Let’s see if it’s the same when Rodgers or Brady come up positive.
2726611, As a Steeler fan I was annoyed at the conspiracy theories
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Dec-01-20 10:40 AM
fans had for Baltimore getting special treatment

but after seeing Denver have to play with no QB it really makes me wonder wtf is going on.

I guess they haven’t contained it so they didn’t want to force them to play and infect our team.

shit is a mess
2726570, and play again on Sunday? the league has to cancel that game
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Nov-30-20 05:07 PM
2726572, lol...so Baltimore/Dallas...
Posted by Dstl1, Mon Nov-30-20 05:17 PM
which WAS Thursday night and moved to Sunday, will be when? I mean...Baltimore doesn't need a real team to beat Dallas, though.
2726576, Why not let the Steelers play the Cowboys?
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Nov-30-20 05:21 PM
2726579, Shit is crazy.
Posted by Beezo, Mon Nov-30-20 05:42 PM
2726580, At this point just make the Ravens play or forfeit the game
Posted by calij81, Mon Nov-30-20 05:50 PM
2726581, Baltimore was threatening to boycott....
Posted by blueeclipse, Mon Nov-30-20 06:08 PM
GTFOH with that bullshit. Your punk ass coach infected the whole team and you're making demands. Fuck these guys man. Get mad at your coach not the league.
2726583, game is starting Wednesday at 3:40pm Eastern, lol
Posted by Dstl1, Mon Nov-30-20 06:32 PM
2726585, High school jv start time
Posted by Beezo, Mon Nov-30-20 06:58 PM
2726609, so NBC can show the fucking Christmas tree lighting
Posted by CherNic, Tue Dec-01-20 09:44 AM
Ravens should have been forced to forfeit + Pitt players still get their money (that's the deal right...if one team forfeits neither team gets paid? who signed THAT?!)

the NFL is embarrassing but it's so much other shit going on Goodell won't get rightfully flamed for this
2726610, 2020
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Dec-01-20 09:47 AM
2726780, It was a pretty good show I liked the Rockettes
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Dec-03-20 09:20 AM
2726777, Profits >>> People
Posted by bentagain, Thu Dec-03-20 08:18 AM
2727265, Dez Bryant COVID Situation Raises Questions About League Protocol
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed Dec-09-20 12:38 PM
Dez Bryant COVID Situation Raises Questions About League Protocol, Repercussions For Ravens

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/12/09/dez-bryant-ravens-nfl-covid/