Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI love the kid he's a Laker and he's about to help us win a chip...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2722410&mesg_id=2722696
2722696, I love the kid he's a Laker and he's about to help us win a chip...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Oct-08-20 10:52 AM
I've just always felt like he was slightly overrated. Just like with other shit I'm not going to be hypocritical and switch up because he's a Laker now.

I was the same way with Bron and I love Bron but he's not on Jordan's level like a lot of people want him to be. In my mind he's still chasing Kobe, RINGS MATTER. I don't feel like digging up that post right now.

I said Nash and his 2 MVP's were hella bogus but I still rooted for him once he became a Laker even though he barely played for us.

Same with Jeremy Lin.

Back to AD when he was in New Orleans I couldn't figure out how a "top 5" player could barely make the playoffs and barely get out the first round.

In his college days I couldn't figure out how the best player could go scoreless in the national championship game even though his team won.

Now that he's a Laker and I see basically every game he plays especially in the playoffs his tremendous talent is obvious but its also obvious he has some holes in his game.

In game 4 Lebron tried to throw him an entry pass that he would've had to jump slightly for but he didn't and it went out of bounds. Lebron looked at him like "bruh.." lol. The cameras caught it too and showed a replay even the the game announcers were rambling on about something else.

In the interviews Lebron says all the right things as a leader but on the court its obvious that he gets frustrated at times.

But yeah I don't see how anybody could put AD about Giannis and Giannis has back-to-back MVP's and a DPOY and Davis has none of that.