Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyes they had a big comeback vs psu
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2719861&mesg_id=2727881
2727881, yes they had a big comeback vs psu
Posted by 3xKrazy, Fri Dec-18-20 12:57 PM
the year prior to that they lost as favorites vs wisky

the year prior to that they eked out a 3 point win as heavy favs vs nebraska playing without a coach

year after the rose bowl they got drilled by osu

last year they got drilled by a mediocre iowa team

usc isn't physical enough to match up with even mediocre B1G teams. and their talent level has dropped off steadily over the last decade. tonight they're 3 point favorites at home vs a team that lost to oregon st. and cal. what would the spread be vs the top 3?

I'm not here to hype psu at all. they suck. but the psu team that played osu in week 2 would absolutely beat sc. have you seen sc play this year? no snark, im genuinely curious.

>but my whole point about OSU is their lack of movement while
>missing 3 games and I believe Cinci dropped after a missed
>game or 2. Show some consistency at least.

cincy dropping is wack but that has nothing to do with osu. the committee drops teams like cincy and elevates/maintains teams like florida/uga to justify their top 4 rankings and to give them an easy out of their desired top 4 unexpectedly loses in in their champ game.

i think the committee should just rank teams 1-4 and leave it at that. they're far too incompetent to handle anything beyond that.