Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI've heard varying reports on the number of cases
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2719861&mesg_id=2727448
2727448, I've heard varying reports on the number of cases
Posted by 3xKrazy, Sat Dec-12-20 03:19 PM
From only a few cases to 40+ cases...

I suppose we'll never know the truth.

But I find it hard to believe that if mich was having a good season, or had a shot to beat osu, that they wouldn't have showed up with whatever they had and gave it a go. Just like other teams in the B1G are doing on a weekly basis, including osu last week.

What bothers me even more is that there seemed to be absolutely no push to reschedule the game for the following week. And all that anyone showed concerned for was whether or not to manipulate some dumb rule to get osu into this farce of a 'championship' game. Whether we played some snooze fest vs Iowa or NW or Wisky next week means nothing to me as a fan. The playoff committee says it doesn't matter to them either. I'd have much rather played mich, resume builder be damned.

Middle aged/elderly blowhards are so concerned about maintaining the tradition of this game that they would sooner have a a heart attack and die then make the obvious decision to move it out of the noon time slot, yet seemingly have no issue of not playing the game at all, which had been done consecutively for the past 102 years. Go figure.

>that Harbaugh needs to go. There are rumors of an extension
>being offered which makes ZERO sense to me. Let them play and
>get blown out and make it clear.

Yes, even more reason to suggest that non covid related issues entered into the move to cancel. Losing by 70 and then signing harb to an extension would've been a rough one to pull off.