Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI am familiar with his comments about BLM, I’m sure the majority
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2719861&mesg_id=2726237
2726237, I am familiar with his comments about BLM, I’m sure the majority
Posted by calij81, Wed Nov-25-20 01:21 PM
In the SEC, Big Ten and college football coaches in general feel the same way. That doesn’t make those comments right but to pretend that Dabo is the only one that feels that way in CFB is naive.

LSU and Ed just got caught up in a Baylor like cover up of assaults and rapes, where is the outcry for that? Where is the NCAA? What are the penalties? CFB is full of shitty people and the worse part is all those shitty people not only get away with their shorty behavior, they are also in charge.

Frost wanted to play football in the middle of a pandemic, probably believed that canceling football was some big QAnon conspiracy against him and Nebraska. Frost got roasted for wanting to play football during a pandemic, now CFB is going to try to limp along and finish this season when they probably shouldn’t have played at all. Once again, if Nebraska was actually good or relevant like Bama, Clemson or OSU then he probably doesn’t get so much shit for his comments.

I know Urban isn’t coaching right today but that doesn’t excuse him of his own shady shit he did and overlooked in his career.