Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThis isnt about who is better.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2719101&mesg_id=2720620
2720620, This isnt about who is better.
Posted by allStah, Fri Sep-18-20 10:49 AM
They are the same type of player position wise. They are natural CAMs. So playing both at the same time makes no sense, and playing both out of position at that.

It’s like Greizmann with Barca. He is a CAM, but Barca deployed him as a winger last year. Shit was disastrous in my opinion.

Our goal keeping and defense are still terrible, and it was never addressed. Had those things been taken care of first, then maybe I would not be as critical . But so far it doesn’t look good.

We purchased hazard for like 40 mil when he was 21 years old. He had completely dominated France. He had already won best young player of the league twice, and best player of the league twice. He was clearly worth what we just paid for Havertz. ..And we needed wingers with the quickness, Malouda had aged, Anelka was old, and Mata was a natural CAM.

It’s just frustrating right now, so maybe the kid will turn into a star. I don’t know. Right now, I just see him as a luxury piece

Hopefully he shows something in the next game.

Liverpool is adding good strong pieces on top of the foundation they have. Kloop even talked about our spending , and lamps got mad. But Kloop is right. Liverpool spent close to 400 mil on their lineup, so people called him a hypocrite. But I took it as to how we spent the money.

Pool went out and got Allison and VVD. They fixed their GK issue which was holding them back....we didn’t do that shit.

Sorry for the rant. I’m just really irritated by this shit.