Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSarri ruined Kanté, and he has been having injury issues ever since
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2717134&mesg_id=2717296
2717296, Sarri ruined Kanté, and he has been having injury issues ever since
Posted by allStah, Sat Aug-08-20 03:17 PM
He is Michael Essien right now ...At 29, his stock isn’t going to get higher and he isn’t going to get better. This was the same time that we sold Essien and due to the same injury issues

Time to sell. Once he hits 30 his stock will drop a few more millions.

Jorginho is trash. Time to offload. ASAP

The focus should be on getting a good DM and getting Ampadu back off loan to fill the hole.

But this team isn’t very good and has been this way for awhile. Hazard really carried the shit out of this squad. This is a 2-3 year project and I have no glory expectations for next season ..just hope frank fights hard to keep his job and try to make CL.

Like I said losing Michale Emanelo was huge. The current directors are too focused on youth instead of what is actually needed for each position regardless of age. That is what kept us winning silverware almost every season. And I’m not that confident on these young acquisitions, no experience at winning hardware.

Most players Emanelo brought in had already won titles or some sort of hardware. Kanté, Pedro, fabgregas, Costa, willian, mata, etc

These youngins have not won shit, so they have to learn how to be winners on top of getting better at their positions....

I don’t expect anything for at least 2-3 years ....just chill and watch it grow.