Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectPaulie Malignaggi, I'm not surprised by the bensonhurt boy's comments
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2717092
2717092, Paulie Malignaggi, I'm not surprised by the bensonhurt boy's comments
Posted by FunkyBoss, Tue Aug-04-20 04:41 PM
https://www.boxingscene.com/showtime-permanently-removes-malignaggi-from-broadcasting-team-over-ifl-tv-comments--150561

I liked him for the most part but i kinda always knew this boy had something like this in his back pocket. can it be too many hits to the head kinda thing? maybe but this dude is 40 years old from bensonhurst. his formative years in that racist neighborhood
2717094, Youtube comment section full of...
Posted by Dstl1, Tue Aug-04-20 04:59 PM
"can't believe he got fired for this?!?!?!?"
2717168, What did he say?
Posted by Heinz, Thu Aug-06-20 11:20 AM

----------

IG @erichrigonan
2717188, Eastern Europeans are the dominant species in boxing rn
Posted by falafel stand pimpin, Thu Aug-06-20 03:28 PM
2717333, my bad, linked wrong article but he said theres no racial oppression
Posted by FunkyBoss, Sun Aug-09-20 07:11 PM

"I try not to join into the race conversations because this is one of the exact examples of why I don’t believe there is racial oppression in 2020, in this century,” Malignaggi said. “I believe there has been, sure, but I don’t believe there is any racial oppression today, I believe it’s all made up and it’s exaggerated. This is exactly one of the reasons why, the fact that a black fighter can say that and not pay any price financially, but if a white fighter said that about a black fighter, he’d probably lose his TV contract, and probably TV networks wouldn’t touch him. I won’t tell you that it’s a double standard, but I’ll tell you that it does prove that the entire whole hypothesis of racial oppression is way above exaggerated in this century.”
2717372, he's 98% good until he says "species" , that cooks him
Posted by Tiger Woods, Mon Aug-10-20 02:43 PM