Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThis absolutely makes no sense.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2716718&mesg_id=2716719
2716719, This absolutely makes no sense.
Posted by allStah, Sat Jul-25-20 01:02 PM
1. Thibs is a defensive coach, and the knicks' problem isn't defense. They have good rebounding, and they were giving up 112.00 per game (20th), which isn't terrible ,considering the high scoring league the NBA has become.

The Knicks main problem is their lack of offense, because they can't hit threes. They have no shooters, and a ton of bigs. They have good athletic players who can get to the basket, but none of them can hit threes. So they are constantly trading twos for threes.

Their main issue is GM related, not drafting and signing the right players.

Also, the team is kinda injury prone to me already. Their PGs missed quite a few games, so the PG position would change a lot, but I think Elfrid is their main,complete PG. The center position would be up and down as well. ...and now you add thibs to a team where some players can't consistently stay on the court??

What in the hell is wrong with the Knicks organization?..Whenever I talk about the bulls, and get upset, I calm myself by saying " at least we are not the Knicks."

But hey, maybe he can make them more competitive. However, looking at that shit show he was in in Minnesota...I'm not sure.