Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectfitting end to a shit season for barca
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715765&mesg_id=2716479
2716479, fitting end to a shit season for barca
Posted by thejerseytornado, Fri Jul-17-20 08:55 AM
messi said the quiet part out loud...he usually doesn't speak much, so it's really telling that he spoke so harshly after the match. he also looked easily disconnected during the game--if he wasn't involved in the play, he looked like he had stopped giving a fuck.

i've seen him walk instead of run his whole career to conserve energy for his moments, but the body language was different. then it was knowing it wasn't time to strike. Yesterday looked like he had had enough of it all.

wish bartomeu would take the hint and start an election this summer because next season is going to be just as bad. a holdover board that's almost definitely getting the boot, a temporary coach because Font is 100% hiring Xavi and Laporta probably would too (speaking of Laporta...christ, that's the improvement we're looking for? he. was. bad. i hate the board options). And now with the cards, barca b's promotion is at risk because they won't have Puig, Araujo, nor Fati to help in the playoffs because of a glorified exhibition game.

it's time for a cleaning like Pep did--sell some seemingly unmoveable names to shake shit up and trust the youth.

-----------
you think we playing chess, but i'm playing mad-making. Basaglia