Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSpeaking of the Legend Eden Hazard.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715765&mesg_id=2716187
2716187, Speaking of the Legend Eden Hazard.
Posted by allStah, Tue Jul-07-20 04:21 PM
He is still having problems with that right ankle, and more than likely will not play in the madrid derby.

Madrid can't get any great dribbling without him, because his play breaks down the defense and creates tons of spacing, especially for Benzema. Vinny is playing a lot better this year, and is playing with more control, but he still isn't there yet to really break down the defense.

I think at this point, considering the situation, and how short this season is going to be, just sit him for the remainder. I mean other teams in La Liga know that he is the creator, and madrid moves around that, then they are just going to continue to target him.

Also, I have to be honest, is his body starting to breakdown due to the many years of being tackled hard in the EPL? That could be a possibility as well.

Also, Real Madrid"s physio's are highly suspect due to madrid players constantly getting injured. That has to be a huge question mark as well.

Hazard is 29, and I say, he has about 3-4 years of playing at a high level. I would hate to see all that disappear due to injuries...