Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYour take is the dumb ass take, and I wasn't even talking to you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715765&mesg_id=2716184
2716184, Your take is the dumb ass take, and I wasn't even talking to you
Posted by allStah, Tue Jul-07-20 03:53 PM
However, this is the main problem with soccer, we want to call someone instantly great and put them in the same sentence as LEGENDS.....He said better than Hazard Pulisic, which is foul in itself.

and here you come in running your mouth being way off and wrong defending the crap .... I think its best you not even respond to any of my post. That would be best.

There is not a god damn thing in Pulisics game that is even close to hazard, nothing. So there should be no comparisons. He does not dribble like hazard, or turn like hazard, or flair like hazard. Hazard comes from the same tree as Zinidine and Robben, and Pulisic is not from that tree. His style is not from that tree. You are aware that each player has his own style of play correct?

I hope he has a great career and he is talented, but stop with the dumb ass hazard comparisons, because anyone who knows soccer would know that there is none.

At the age of 21 Eden Hazard was already the best player in the French League years and years over. He won Young Player of the year twice, and he won player of the year twice!..let that sink in.

peace.