Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWhat am I walking back?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715765&mesg_id=2716037
2716037, What am I walking back?
Posted by allStah, Thu Jul-02-20 12:50 PM
That has always been my stand with him since joining chelsea , the attention. I've been big on pulisic since Dortmund. I never said he wasn't talented.

Even Frank Lampard, when he was getting blow back for not playing Pulisic, was like in time it will come, lets be patient about everything. that was my same stand. You had americans sending him hate mail for not playing pulisic....not real chelsea fans.

https://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2703943&mesg_id=2703943&listing_type=search

I don’t know if I should be happy that pulisic is scoring or sad."
In response to Reply # 0
Sat Oct-26-19 05:41 PM by allStah

This NBC EPL is American thing is just so over the top and people walking around in Pulisic masks and screaming pulisic. Shit just becomes so Americanized. They dont do this in Europe.

This isn’t pulisic FC this is chelsea FC... and you can tell that Lampard is annoyed with it as well for constantly being question about not playing pulisic even though we were winning.

Maybe I have the wrong perception because I grew up on watching European and South American soccer , where they don’t fall in love with a single player.

Americans will love shit just because it is American and for that to rule over everything else. It’s totally different than when Donovan was outstanding With Everton, soccer had not really become a craze yet in America , and Everton was a smaller club, And Donovan was always respected by Europeans.

I just don’t want chelsea to turn into this huge American thing, and it is, got chelsea fans who are just pulisic fans, and never really knew about Chelsea before.

Well this is what Roman wanted...huge american dollars.