Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: am i buggin or did you used to talk about Chelsea (or anything really)...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715765&mesg_id=2716028
2716028, RE: am i buggin or did you used to talk about Chelsea (or anything really)...
Posted by allStah, Thu Jul-02-20 12:30 PM
No. It's not okay. You do not understand how much ridicule I went through for following chelsea in america and on this board.

Dude, there was a time when Manchester United was hot shit in America. That's all people talked about and followed, and then there was everyone else. There were a hand full of chelsea followers, arsenals followers, etc. And, I understand, that with the televising of games by NBC, the game was going to grow, I get that. No problem. But it's just comical to see these so called chelsea fans, who are really nothing but Pulisic followers , just glorify everything.

Hell, they didn't even do this when Donovan was killing it in Everton, couldn't even get people to support him.

To see this fake, media driven love for chelsea because of Pulisic, and from people and fans who hated and degraded chelsea in the past, is just comical and surreal.

All I am saying is that this is Chelsea FC and not Pulisic FC, and that he has yet to accomplish squat as a player. And as I posted, I was the first one praising dude in his break out game ( before the hype set in).

However, we shall see who the real supporters are over the next few years, because when he got benched before the pandemic, there were crickets.

I just don't want this hype bullcrap to be associated with my team, and that is why I said I see him as an infection....I was speaking on how extreme the attention is.