Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I don't think a single person here is on "the bandwagon"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715765&mesg_id=2716013
2716013, RE: I don't think a single person here is on "the bandwagon"
Posted by allStah, Thu Jul-02-20 11:09 AM
I never said Pulisic wasn't good. See . This is the shit I'm talking about.

I said his good is not Legendary or young legend talk, and the comparisons to hazard, when he has not accomplished anything.. I responded to the post where he was called a young legend off a few goals being scored in some games. Not a real sample size. That's my point.

Funny, when he got benched and fell off from his hot start earlier this season, there was nothing, crickets.....

I gave love to Pulisic when he was at Dortmund...But shout out to Celery 77 because he was behind the kid since day one/

I follow players through and through, whether good or bad. Like with Hazard ,everyone is off the wagon now because of his injuries, and slow start due to the injuries. But I'm still in major support. Same thing with Tammy Abraham.....

Let's see where Pulisic is a few years from now, or where this goes before we start talking legendary status and greatness ...nothing has been achieved.....And lets see who the real supporters are in a few years as well.

WE shall see, and time will tell. As for me, I will be right here.