Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBruno will lead us back to the top as long as we keep him healthy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715765&mesg_id=2715970
2715970, Bruno will lead us back to the top as long as we keep him healthy
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Wed Jul-01-20 09:43 AM
I was optimistic for what he could do to our team just from watching him drag around the joke that Sporting has become. scoring/assisting most of their goals. defending all over the field. literally a 1 man team.

but what he has done so far w/ us has surpassed my expectation. such an intelligent, all around, all action player. and a true leader. you can even see it rubbing off on pogba (so far at least), he's cut out all the needless showboating, youtube crap and moodiness that caused him to be so inconsistent and now we are finally seeing the player we expected when we paid 80 something million for him. matic is looking like himself again as well.

murda mason greenwood is a menace now w/ the bulk he added during quarantine. his speed has come along as well. i'd like to see him on FKs but he's too far down the team's clout rankings. i suspect he's the best at it in the team though.

rashford is still off a bit.

AWB dribbles like a he doesnt know all the trick stick moves but it still works. lowkey racking up assists too.

shaw...we gotta get rid of him. not a fan.

gonna be a very interesting close to the league, fa cup and europa for us. depth is still an issue

sancho and grealish (both seem very solid from the ITKs but Sancho moreso) in after that and we could do some things. we are closer than people think...chelsea too.