Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I’d be more concerned about the picks than Levert.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715202&mesg_id=2715248
2715248, RE: I’d be more concerned about the picks than Levert.
Posted by allStah, Sun May-24-20 11:01 PM
So let me get this right. You got an injury prone super baby in Kyrie, who will probably never play a full season , and you want to trade the guy who came in and scored 20 a game and got 7 dimes? So when Kyrie goes down, and he will, who would run the point? It doesn’t make sense, when you got Spencer right there. And Spencer is highly dependable. He is clearly the better facilitator, and I would keep him over Kyrie, because Kyrie is not a leader.

And Levert is fully healthy now. He hasn’t been fully healthy for a long time. I know it’s a concern, but my man has arrived.

This ain’t nothing but Kyrie crying to get rid of Spencer, just like he cried to get Atkinson canned, because Atkinson realIzed KD and Kyrie are not the answer. They want to get Atkinson’s boys out of there. They already got Allen benched for Jordan. All of it stinks.

Plus three draft picks? ... No GM in their right mind would do that. Someone is pushing for this.

Duke boy! Lol