Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Enough.said. Delete.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715202&mesg_id=2715215
2715215, RE: Enough.said. Delete.
Posted by allStah, Sat May-23-20 12:01 AM
Shitttt.....Levert is the truth on both sides of the ball. That dude arrived this year. You got a young up and coming player who can score and play defense. Beal can drop 30 a game , but doesn’t bring anything else to the table. It’s like him, Booker, and Lavine are all the same. Can score on one end, but get lit up on the other. And Levert is more efficient than Beal as a shooter. Levert is closer to being s 50 percent shooter.!!

I think it was how efficient he was,” Atkinson said. “He only did it on 26 shots, 17-for-26. Obviously, stepping up and making those big free throws. I could be mistaken but I think Levert scored all of our points in overtime. Now it’s like OK, you got us into overtime, sometimes guys relax a little. He just kept attacking. That was the thing about it, how aggressive he was.

“It’s one of those things — and I know people are gonna laugh — but it’s one of those Jordan things. He just took over. He was just relentless.”

in their last head to head battle, this is what happened:

Levert : 34 pts, 7 assists, 6 boards, 4 steals, 10-20 shooting, 60 percent from 3

Beal: 30 points, 5 assists, 5 boards, 3 steals, 11-24 shooting, 44 percent from 3

You get a more efficient player in Levert and you get to keep draft picks...it would be a foolish trade by brooklyn