Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectTrade Packages to Land Nets Their Kyrie-KD-Bradley Beal Big 3
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2715202&mesg_id=2715202
2715202, Trade Packages to Land Nets Their Kyrie-KD-Bradley Beal Big 3
Posted by allStah, Fri May-22-20 06:22 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2892939-trade-packages-to-land-nets-their-kyrie-kd-bradley-beal-big-3

This is comical as hell.

So apparently brooklyn wants to trade Caris Levert, Spencer Dimwiddie,
2021 first-round pick, 2023 first-round pick and a 2021 second-round pick for Brando fucking Beal.

I like Brandon. He can score, but that's it. That's why the wizards suck. They have serious fire power and are top 10 in scoring, but they can't stop anyone. That's why they lose games like 135-120. Beal is not a two way player, and the fact that Irving does not play defense, and Durant is a weak defender, the Brooklyn Nets would become the Brooklyn Wizards.

Why the hell would you want to trade Spencer, who can score, facilitate, and play defense and isnt injury prone. And not only that, you want to give up Caris Levert, who is a sensational scorer and a good on ball defender. They were the main reasons why they had success without KD And Irving on the floor. Levert took over the scoring load.

Hell, Levert is better than Beal to me. He is a guy who can drop 40 to 50 points ( dude scored close to 30 points in a quarter ), and then get 2 steals on the other side of the ball. Why bring in Beal, who is just a one dimensional player?

This would be a stupid dumb trade for the Nets, and then to give up three draft picks on top of that?

It would be an awesome trade for the Wizards, so I see why they would be anxious to do it. That would be an instant upgrade for their backcourt on both sides of the ball.

First you get rid of a coach who developed and knows how to develop players, and who kept the team in the playoff hunt without your main superstar players, but now you want to get rid of those skillful players that the coach developed?

You got a great young team right in front of you, but you want to chase some big super team stuff, which rarely comes to fruition