Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: ^^^ 97 TMac was on the bench...for the Raptors, LOL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2714184&mesg_id=2714329
2714329, RE: ^^^ 97 TMac was on the bench...for the Raptors, LOL
Posted by allStah, Fri Apr-24-20 05:17 PM
Well, there is a reason why Jerry Krause wanted him. So we disagree, and he did pan out to be a great player.

Scottie came in as the same skinny skrawny little kid who no one knew about out of Arkansas, and he held his own. I'm sure Tracey Mcgrady would have held his. I'm saying it would have worked out brilliantly.

You don't have to like Krause, but in his prime, as a GM, I would put my money on him. His picks and trades were spot on.

Fact: Jordan never got out of the first round without Krause, Pippen, or Phil, or any of the players that Krause brought along. However, when jordan retired, all of them nearly advanced to the ECF.

Jerry Knew what the fuck he as doing. He knew how to draft main and secondary pieces.

He drafted or traded for:

Earl Monroe( bullets)
Pippen
Grant
King
Perdue
Bj Armsrong
Cartwright
Kerr
Brian Williams
cliff Livingston
Longley
Harper
Burrell
Kukoc
Hodges
Buchler
Brown
Wennington
Blount

Each and every one of those players played their part and participated to help the bulls win a ring. So yeah, based on krause's gm history during that era, Mcgrady would have worked out.