Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI don't begrudge single people seeking out... something during all of this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2714050&mesg_id=2714168
2714168, I don't begrudge single people seeking out... something during all of this
Posted by mrhood75, Mon Apr-20-20 01:19 PM
As I said above, I have no idea how I would do any of this without my wife. Both psychologically and logistically. So who the fuck am I do judge two people feeling the necessity to connect somehow during this shit? Even in a COVID-19 hot zone?

Even with my wife, it's not like I'm doing this perfectly. I've been within the six feet social distancing radius while out shopping. Or on my afternoon walks. All of this is hard as fuck, and we do the best we can to keep ourselves and everyone around safe.

Not that anyone needs my blessing or anything, but I generally feel like if both people are being careful in other areas of social distancing, then... hey it happens. Just don't be like those astro-turf shit-stains "protesting" to cut their haircut or play golf.