Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDoing pretty good all things considered
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2714050&mesg_id=2714098
2714098, Doing pretty good all things considered
Posted by josephmurf2384, Fri Apr-17-20 10:43 PM
Both my jobs are currently on hiatus but between unemployment and other stuff i am good until the end of June. Shout out to Larry David for inspiring members at the country club i work at to help caddies out during this time. It looks like the summer might be kind of shot. The Golf Course i work at is going to open on May 1, but with no caddies so that is a big chunk of my income. At least i still have a job at the course in the bag room. The hotel i work at is currently closed and i am hoping they open at the beginning of next month as well. I am the night guy so i will be one of the first people that is back once the hotel re-opens.

Outside of fucking around and watching TV, going for the occasional walk and swinging golf clubs in my living room not doing a whole lot. I need to start reading more and i think next week i am going to start trying to read for at least an hour and listen to new music for at least an hour a day.

Outside of all that jazz i did celebrate two years of sobriety on March 25th and that was pretty great. I have not gone to meeting due to the stay at home orders, but i don't have cravings and if i were in this situation while drinking i do not know what would happen with all this down time.

Hope everyone is doing good and staying somewhat sane. Be safe y'all