Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI love all you guys, even if I don't know you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2713281&mesg_id=2713521
2713521, I love all you guys, even if I don't know you
Posted by allStah, Sun Mar-15-20 05:31 PM
Think about where this shit is after we started talking about last week.

My state Illinois is decent with its restrictions, but people here are still doing silly stuff. Everything has been shut down, and stores basically have nothing, but people are still going out and populating the streets.

Ohare is a total fucking mess, people cramped all over each other, and federal officials are not doing anything about it. Meanwhile in China they are quarantining all arrivals for 14 days, because they just had a recent uptick in numbers.....However, again, in ohare you got people breathing and spreading germs on each other, and no tests are being administrated. Just imagine the amount of people who are going to get infected..

Peace, love to everyone. I'm already dealing with some medical issues due to a recent injury, and my doctor called and canceled the appointment, and is going to do it via phone. Hospitals are limiting access if your situation is not considered an emergency or critical. They are trying to prevent the healthcare system from being inundated, as well as limit exposure.

2 weeks ago we weren't dealing with any of this. What will the next two weeks give us?