Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWhat. The. FCUK?????!!!!!???? Incredible race
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2712423&mesg_id=2726971
2726971, What. The. FCUK?????!!!!!???? Incredible race
Posted by spenzalii, Sun Dec-06-20 02:20 PM
Bottas and Russell need to slap fire out of everyone in the pit crew and on the pot wall. Never should have come in for new tires, then absolutely screwed the pooch for both drivers, ruining both their finishes.

Super mega gutted for Russell. He had the win, then had the win again, and lost it. He's the real deal race wise. He had the pace, he had the mental fortitude, he had the car. He had Bottas on his back foot. This was the miracle story in the making, and it was all taken away from him, through absolutely no fault of his own. I think when all is said and done Russell will hold his head high and be glad he has his first points (assuming those aren't taken from him from the FIA). Just having the opportunity to go from the slowest car to the fastest is still a dream.

On the flip side, Perez FINALLY getting his first win from dead last was the best result otherwise. Watching him cry after he crossed the line was super emotional. He's had his best season yet, and getting sacked next year is truly a crime. There's no way Stroll keeps that seat, but money and dad owns the team. I like Albon, I really do. But RP really have to seriously consider giving Checo a shot if they want a shot in the championships

Best wishes to Hamilton on a speedy recovery. His place at Petronas is assured, and his car is in good hands if he can't race next week (and realistically, he has no reason to even if he is healthy)