Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectConsidering that I knew Nova and Ava....I'll speak
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2712157&mesg_id=2712186
2712186, Considering that I knew Nova and Ava....I'll speak
Posted by DVS, Fri Feb-14-20 09:37 AM
Nova was the 4th generation of the crew that I grew up with in Cal City. Her mother Loni (1st gen) and her aunt Toya (2nd gen) ran heavy with my older brothers.

The news of her murder and the subsequent spectacle surrounding it have left an indelible mark on all of us. TO THIS DAY...Loni doesn't let more than a day go past without invoking the memories of both Nova and Ava...and is on the forefront of victim's rights struggles throughout the country.

I needed to say that to say this...you need to understand that my comment is biased from this side of that senseless violence.

MAAAAAAAAN.....FUCK THIS MAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!

You really gonna take this tragedy and use it open your puff piece talking about your pain? You a whole goofy. You hiding your children while you move on with your NBA life after EVERYBODY in the South Subs was rooting for your Gump ass. Niggaz packing out Thornwood to see yo bitch ass play...PRAYING to make it to the league. And now...when yo shit went flop and you ain't hot in this bitch no more...now we get you being vulnerable? GTFOH witchyobitchass.

You thought life was forever but it wasn't.
Even in this piece you seem more concerned about your marriage than that murder...Nova and Ava were not footnotes to the greater part of your story. They are testaments to the kind of mark assed busta that those of us who KNEW knew.

I could say more but I want. Rest in power Nova and Ava. You are not forgotten. VG4L

RIP Allen
RIP Optimus

D