Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlike I said Bruno= KDB. Hazard
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2711586&mesg_id=2712821
2712821, like I said Bruno= KDB. Hazard
Posted by allStah, Sun Mar-01-20 09:51 AM
I’m angry as fuck.

You know those players where everything is fundamentally sound. KDB was in our hands. Then Passed on Bruno. It took Drogba to convince hazard to go to chelsea. MU almost got that dude.

I see where this shit is going. Pogba comes back plus Rashford. As long as management does not do anything stupid, y’all are good.

Hopefully the kid from Ajax turns out to be a stud for us. But we got to get Malcom over the summer or someone really explosive and fundamentally sound to combat this. We have good young talented players, but no fundamentally sound players that can control like a zinidine, KDB, hazard, etc in every game.

Also, would like to vent at lampard dropping players again. We lose to Munich of course, so lampard changes the back line again. It was Fucking Munich! It was going to be an L regardless. Then he subs out Tomori in the middle of the game. Quit dropping players because of one error or one game!