Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: please, show me the racism, name calling, and assumptions.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2711091&mesg_id=2711813
2711813, RE: please, show me the racism, name calling, and assumptions.
Posted by allStah, Wed Feb-05-20 03:31 PM
Look you a took a solid thread regarding opinions, where everyone was agreeing or disagreeing respectfully and you got into personal, racist name calling shit.

“Because, in spite of your bitter ass, never-was and never could have been, middle aged, white construction worker mentality, players and owners are partners.”

Those were your statements.

No one was here name calling each other names or any of that silly crap you stated. You have never seen my persona , and have never seen me in person. You called me white , and made incorrect assumptions of my being. Stuff that had nothing to do with the conversation.

- I’m not white or have a so called white mentality as you put it- so calling me that is a form of racism , in that’s a white perspective and not a black perspective crap. YOU INVOLVED RACE. YOU DID. NO ONE ELSE.

And honoring a contract is not thinking that sides with a certain race. It’s simple math with me. I’m a man of science, so that is my thinking.