Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Let me help you out on this one!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2710062&mesg_id=2710119
2710119, RE: Let me help you out on this one!!!!!
Posted by allStah, Sun Jan-05-20 10:11 PM
Chubb and Mccaffery are great backs, but they lack the ability to carry a team to victory, even when the other team knows they are going to get the ball on almost every play. Those two backs can't do that. Henry can. that is the difference. Titans put the ball in his hand in every game to go and win the game, and they did it yesterday against the PATS. A team that hasn't given up 100yards to a rusher in quite some time, and they stuffed Chubb. Chubb is great, but he aint even on the same level with what Henry is doing. Henry is not only putting up numbers, but he is right out on his own winning ball games

Christian puts up number as a rusher and receiver, but due to his size you can't pound the defense with him on every down. He is an outstanding RB, but he can't power your team to victory. Carolina should be way better than what they are considering Christian is 1000/1000 running back.

Henry is running over LBs, Safeties, CB's etc, because he is just big and fast, and even 8 in the box or zero blitz can stop him.

It's Like Jackson,everyone knows he is going to have the ball and run with it, but they still can't stop him. Henry is doing the same thing.

And your Russell Wilson scenario proves my point. Russell was up there with Lamar in the first half of the season, but then he fell off in the second half. Henry rose up in the second half of the season. That is what I'm saying.

MVPs carry their teams to victory and are unstoppable......That is what we are seeing from Henry.

Lamar may very well win MVP....But what Henry is doing is some super hero shit right now,and he is doing it when and where it matters.

peace.