Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLet me help you out on this one!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2710062&mesg_id=2710103
2710103, Let me help you out on this one!!!!!
Posted by hip bopper, Sun Jan-05-20 07:58 PM
>And it was through henry that they got into the playoffs and
>to the next round. Just back to back to back mvp
>performances.
>
>Lamar was a beast in the first half of season and just a beast
>in General. Henry has been a beast as well and especially in
>the second half of the season when games were on the line.
>
>Dude 200 yards last week and basically another 200 yards this
>week, and against the Pats?
>
>Next week’s game is going to be very interesting.
>
>It could very well decide the MVP.

The MVP has already been decided. It doesn’t matter what happens, Jackson will win that award. Seeing that this is an award based on regular season performance. Henry on balled out for a little more than the last quarter of the season. Jackson has been literally balling all year long. 36 TD’s in the air with 7 on the ground while throwing for over 3000 yards and rushing for over 1200 yards (breaking Vick’s record for QB’s in the process) finishing amongst the top 10 rushers with another back that rushed for over 1000 yards as well.

I get it you want to make an agenda for Henry, and nobody will see this outside of the folks that post here. Meaning you a the few others that are trying to champion the cause for Henry are futile because they have been discussing Jackson as league MVP like all season long. Usually those types of players (like Henry) must win the whole damn thing. If the Titans can do that then maybe he’ll get MVP of the Super Bowl, but I seriously doubt that will happen... why? Because Tannehill is the QB who will get outplayed by Jackson this coming weekend. Have fun with your cause though.