Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: 2020 NFL Redzone: Playoff Edition (Wild Card Wkd)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2709927&mesg_id=2710323
2710323, RE: 2020 NFL Redzone: Playoff Edition (Wild Card Wkd)
Posted by allStah, Fri Jan-10-20 04:25 PM
It’s tough to win in Green Bay, but the eagles did it, and ran all over them.
Green Bay’s defense, pass and run, is terrible. But that was during the regular season.
Seattle’s run game has been diminished due to Tons of injuries, but their air force attack is healthy as hell, so Lockett and Metcalf could have big games. So many possibilities. The x factor believe it or not will be Rodgers, who I feel is ready to walk off into the sunset. Does he still want it?

It’s going to be cold and a lot of snow.

Tough call. Going with the weather, so I’ll take Green Bay.

Ravens over titans ( want Henry and titans to win, but going with the well rested team)

San Fran over vikings. This might be that one blow out game. Tons of running backs, tons of receivers, a lights out defense, great coaching. If cousins pulls out a win here, just crown that dude. San Fran is just too loaded.

Can’t trust Andy Reid. Great coach. Terrible play caller. Chiefs by ten points? ...Could be a blowout. I’ll take the chiefs because they got a damn track team on offense. But damn can’t trust Andy.

I was like 30-25 on the season, 0-4 in the offs so far. Close ass nerve wrecking games.

Fuck it. Just want to see some good football.