Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Snuka killed Nancy Argentino - just in case anyone forgot
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2709907&mesg_id=2714125
2714125, RE: Snuka killed Nancy Argentino - just in case anyone forgot
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Apr-19-20 11:39 AM
That’s another crazy Dark Side ep.

To me, it’s a weird ep cuz there were so many folks still trying to cover their ass/claim they don’t remember stuff. Most of the time most folks who are lucky enough to be alive tend to be somewhat reasonable. But no involved investigators and rasslin folks would wanted to show up damn near 40 years later and say ‘yeah, Snuka prolly did that shit. He’d hit her a few times and he was constantly coked out. And it’s a shame that he just did that shit and got away with it’.

Not to compare, but I think I have a roadmap to the Benoit thing. Drugs. Roids. Concussions. Grief. Domestic violence gone too far. And dude knew he was in the wrong so he went on and off’d himself the same weekend. He could’ve let Daniel live but still. It’s not like Benoit killed a lady then went on wrestling like normal for a few more years along with going around for 20-something years acting like he didn’t do what he did.

This Snuka shit? Killing some girl you were messing around with while your wife and family are at the house? Ok, drugs and dudes hitting women. But then doing the shit and then acting like you didn’t do it? And being able to essentially get away with it? Sure, he probably had some grief until he died but he was still on the scene telling a story about it 30 years later.