Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIt's funny how you up all these old ass post on 'walk down' status
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2707139&mesg_id=2707462
2707462, It's funny how you up all these old ass post on 'walk down' status
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Nov-19-19 06:32 PM
But when your boy called to the carpet on a legit agenda you play coy and mature adult on chill mode.

You do realize we been arguing about Kyrie being a fake franchise player since 2013...you sh*tted on AD, Rose, Curry (AFTER he won a ring and 2 MVP's) and anyone else you could get your hands on about how they should be measured but when the same scope is placed over Kyrie's TEAM success, you're silent and defensive.

Auto-jump behind LeBron's assisted ring. You actually said Curry wasn't a franchise player in 2014-15 fam. The year he WON a title as the best player on a contender.

>Honestly, AB, I said I lot of wild shit after that shot went
>in and made my guy a champ and legend. I don’t remember most
>of it. Just like y’all were proclaiming rose a young GOAT
>after his pedestrian “great” numbers (niggas put up better
>numbers every year, B...they did that year) made him the
>youngest MVP.

Say it...LeBron saved Kyrie's whole legacy. Because you know damn well, without that "I'm going home" post-Miami thing, Kyrie a more accomplished Dame Lillard...MAYBE because I still don't know how far Kyrie could lead any team. At least Dame Bye-Bye'd PG, Russ and Joker to WCF birth.

>If you need to dig up every wild proclamation I made during my
>summer of bliss to try to tear down Kyrie legacy, I ain’t
>gon stop you player. This an off year for me and I’m
>chillin. I shouldn’t have even been sucked in this must
>because I been ignoring most of y’all dumb shit.

That's just it though, this ain't about the Kyrie ring. You started this fight waaaaaaaaaaay before that. I did quick search of this broke ass search function and found you being spicy back to 2013.

Consider this part of the walk down. Rie a FFP.