Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLets be clear here.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2706989&mesg_id=2708104
2708104, Lets be clear here.
Posted by allStah, Sat Nov-30-19 06:46 AM
The clippers with PG and Kawhi playing have not lost to a contender. So don’t come in here talking about Ls when those are losses when those guys were not playing.

That would be like me talking about the lakers got killed and lebron didn’t play. I’m talking about when squads are fully loaded with their star players.

So dont bring up a bucks loss when neither PG or Kawhi played in that game or a rockets loss when PG didn’t play.

Now if the lakers beat a contender without a star player that’s an even greater accomplishment, just like the clippers beating the lakers with no PG.

As a fully loaded squad with no injuries or rest to their main players. Clippers have not lost to a real contender: lakers, Boston, raptors, Houston.

And for the record Utah is not a contender or even considered up for winning a ring, but I will give you that. I’m willing to give yall whatever ammunition y’all need so there are no excuses in the end.