Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Los Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 Season Poast....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2706989&mesg_id=2708031
2708031, RE: Los Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 Season Poast....
Posted by allStah, Thu Nov-28-19 12:53 AM
I see why the lakers can’t beat the clippers or raptors or top top teams.
Y’all get worked hard by young weak teams. Pelicans punched y’all in the mouth and didn’t let up, just too young to close out games.

I’ve seen Dallas, Fucking okc ( who just got blown out by the blazers), pelicans, etc work yall, and y’all needing the last seconds to win. Had reddick hit that three it would have been over. Memphis got a lot of young dogs, and it took a 4 point play for you guys to beat them.

Ingram didn’t shoot well, but still dropped 23/12 rebounds and 2 steals , and he stayed aggressive to get to the line.

You guys don’t have any dogs or enforcers. Hart and Holiday are dogs and was just out muscling the lakers. So when you guys play teams like the raptors, clippers, Celtics , who got dogs on their squad, you guys can’t match up.

Lebron is a nice guy, so is davis, so is Kuzma. Rondo is a dog, but he is getting up there in age. Cousins is a dog, but he is out for the season.

I can’t see you guys beating the sixers, bucks, raptors, Celtics or clippers . Hell the Pacers are bullish as well, and victor hasn’t even played a game yet.

Just keeping it 100.