Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Buck & Lakers within 1 game of each other as of 3/10
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2706600&mesg_id=2713224
2713224, RE: Buck & Lakers within 1 game of each other as of 3/10
Posted by allStah, Tue Mar-10-20 10:50 AM
According to writers who actually vote on the award, Giannis is still ahead and rightfully so. Giannis has done it all year, from day one, and their 3 game skid is not going to change that, no matter how much people are campaigning it.

Brian Windhorst said it’s still Giannis by a good lead. Even missing a few games wouldn’t change that , and apparently, the bucks appear to not care about the record because Bud sat the starters even while facing a three game losing streak ..which by the way is their longest losing streak of the season. I feel every game is a must win game to maintain homecourt advantage throughout the PO, but I guess the bucks feel differently, and will pull players regardless. I guess it’s fear that other players will get hurt, just makes no sense to me.

Giannis numbers and season speaks for itself . No campaigning. And more than likely he is going to snag defensive player of the year.

It’s great that lebron is still playing at a high level, but he has another superstar carrying the load and taking over games, And AD took over in both second halves of the Bucks and clippers game. That’s another knock and probably the biggest knock against him.

Against the clippers, lebron took zero shots in the third quarter and only played 5 mins,the quarter where they took over. AD went into beast mode that quarter as well as Bradley. That is why Giannis is still ahead and would take some drastic to change that.