Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthese Carlos Correa quotes are golden:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2705273&mesg_id=2712215
2712215, these Carlos Correa quotes are golden:
Posted by will_5198, Sat Feb-15-20 01:53 PM
On Cody Bellinger and Houston stealing the 2017 World Series:

"Cody didn’t have a good World Series. For him to be talking about us stealing that championship, don’t talk about it. You should not be talking about it. (He) should have done something about it. When you analyze the games, we won fair and square. We earned that championship."

On Bellinger saying Altuve stole the 2017 MVP and the league has lost respect for him:

"For him to go out there and say that he lost respect for a six-time All-Star, five-time Silver Slugger, MVP, Gold Glover that has been doing this for so many years — and he didn’t cheat in 2017 because he got mad at whoever was banging the trash can while he was hitting — is just straight-up disrespectful."

"So, for me, when Cody talks about respect, you’ve got to respect your peers if you want to be respected."

On why Altuve protested so much against taking his shirt off after the 2019 ALCS:

"He doesn’t want me to talk about this, but I’m going to say it, is because he’s got an unfinished tattoo on his collarbone that honestly looked terrible. It was a bad tattoo, and he didn’t want nobody to see it. He didn’t want to show it at all. That was the reason."