Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI’m admittedly not a fan of Lamar’s and believe that Flacco is underrated...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2702745&mesg_id=2703249
2703249, I’m admittedly not a fan of Lamar’s and believe that Flacco is underrated...
Posted by Creole, Tue Sep-17-19 09:32 AM
Flacco threw an AFC Championship game winning touchdown the year before the SB victory. Problem is that Lee Evans dropped the damned ball in the end zone. Dude threw for damned near 40k yards with over the hill receivers for the better part of his tenure here.

Shit! Lamar already has the best WR corps that’s ever existed in Baltimore.

At the same time, Lamar appears to be a better this year than he was last year. Before I jump on his bandwagon though, I need to see at least 7 or 8 games to offset what he looked like in the playoffs last season. He rode a defense to that record down the stretch last season. Anyway, I’m pulling for the guy to be great because he’s, first, a Black QB and, secondly, because I’m a Ravens fan.

Fact is... I’m not trashing Joe to boost Lamar because there are different circumstances at play here. And truth be told, Ozzie is the one who should have been gone because he drafted poorly over the last few years especially as it relates to the offensive side of the ball. He drafted Breshad Perriman in the first round.

Those of you who don’t and hadn’t watched the Ravens on a weekly basis have no clue. So, pass me with your feedback.