Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: The more women he has been with start to see the lawsuit that is against him, you know they are going to get in line to try to get a payout.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2702514&mesg_id=2703219
2703219, RE: The more women he has been with start to see the lawsuit that is against him, you know they are going to get in line to try to get a payout.
Posted by allStah, Mon Sep-16-19 01:49 PM
>You realize this is still ALL on AB, yes...?
>
>Reports state they had been negotiating since April
>
>Taylor went public when he refused to settle
>
>...and now you're blaming potential victims for coming
>forward...
>
>DUMBASS!!! No one would know about this if AB settled the case
>initially
>
>We can debate guilt or innoncence
>
>But the idea of AB being the victim in alladis = GTFOH.

How is this all on him if he is innocent?

Would you settle if you were innocent? His lawyer stated that this woman has been trying to get money out of him since day one, with a request for a 1.6 million dollar investment, and she wanted season steeler tickets. He turned both of those requests down.

So AB is not at all a possible victim, of these women trying to extort him? That's not a possibility either? That's crazy. AB can/could be a victim just like the so called victims.

It's like that Getty guy of the getty family. When his grandson was kidnapped, he refused to pay for the ransom, because he stated if he paid them, he would have to continue to pay out because other people would try it.

So if AB were to settle, and gave in to those demands, then he would be known as a financial pushover...... which is what happened to Michael Jackson. Mike just wanted the lies to go away so he settled, and the white people just kept coming at him because they knew he would pay just for things to go away.....even though the man was totally innocent.

If I got proof that I didn't rape anyone, videos , messages, etc, I wouldn't settle either .. A man has to take a stance.