Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: this is how lawsuits work.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2702514&mesg_id=2703160
2703160, RE: this is how lawsuits work.
Posted by allStah, Sun Sep-15-19 02:30 PM
This is true, but my point is she made no attempt to go to the police at all. She didn't file a police report, and just appears to want to get quick money. You're raped 3 times and all you want is 2 million dollars?

That's nothing to Brown, so had he actually done it, and I don't believe that he did, he would have settled that in a hard beat. And the thing is no one even knew about it at that point, and it would have been put to rest.

So for Brown to say no to the low settlement, I think it makes for a strong case that he is innocent

Also, even though Civil Perjury is illegal, it is rarely prosecuted against, as opposed to committing perjury in a criminal case.....

So from a logic stand point,things are not making sense for her. You were allegedly raped three times, you then seek a 2 million dollar settle for the alleged rapes, and you never go to the police or file a report for the 3 alleged rapes?

Again, I think this is a calculated money grab, to she if she can get some money out of it. If it does not work, then she gets to walk away. The reward is worth the risk.