Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHe shouldn't get to do whatever the hell he wants....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2702514&mesg_id=2702942
2702942, He shouldn't get to do whatever the hell he wants....
Posted by blueeclipse, Wed Sep-11-19 08:10 AM
The TRUTH with situations like this is it's not about race its about talent. If this dude had half the talent he has he'd be out of the league already acting the way he does. He has shit on other black men (Mike Tomlin especially......which is really shitty) and done nothing for anyone except himself. Even when it looked like he was just out to get his bag I thought everything he did to get out of Pittsburgh was foul but I understood but everything since then is a terrible look and I'm supposed to just be in the dudes corner now. Naw. There is some shit he can;t get away with no matter how talented he is. Whether he did this or not he needs to chill the fuck out. You can make this about whatever "white" owner you want but as a black man looking at a dude who fucked over other black men I think he needs to take a look in the mirror. I can't fuckin stand Screamin A but I'm 1000% with him on that point.