Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectEh...I kinda feel like he needed to secure their agreement first
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2701735&mesg_id=2701771
2701771, Eh...I kinda feel like he needed to secure their agreement first
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Aug-14-19 03:41 PM
There's some residual negativity around Kaep still and bringing him to the table would just be a PR mess for the NFL at this point. Hell, Tomi Lauren is already going in on Jay because of his background, having Kaep on board before the ink dried would have just added fuel to the fire.

I like that the deal was done first. NFL's locked in, now Roc Nation can bring in anyone they want to be the influencers. They can do it with notoriety (loud) or they can do it behind the scenes. The changes have to be made, the suggestions can come from Kaep and in the end can be announced without anyone having to make a fuss about him being involved. Or, they can be made with Kaep as the front man, leading the way and pissing off all the bigots with their undies in a bunch. Though, I'm sure the NFL prefers the former.

I'm with everyone though, not sure what the NFL would be willing to do or what that would look like. Community outreach? Awareness campaigns? Legal funds for victims? Charitable donations to social justice platforms/programs?