Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI mean not really, PG has been very been durable outside of one injury
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2701177&mesg_id=2701655
2701655, I mean not really, PG has been very been durable outside of one injury
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Fri Aug-09-19 05:07 PM
Obviously George had a broken leg but he recovered with no permanent damage (actually a piece that ran on that today in The NYT) and he's played 75 or more games in each season since his return. Leonard's injury history is pretty similar to AD's, sure. But LeBron is in his 17th year with tons more mileage than that would suggest between three Olympics, 10 trips to the finals, etc. I definitely wouldn't call their supporting casts "a wash." I'd take Williams and Harrell over anyone in the Lakers' mix, unless Cousins has a miraculous turnaround. Shamet can gun just like Kuzma can and it's not like Kuz is a whiz on the defensive end. The Lakers had to scramble to put together a roster. The Clippers have guys who know their coach and who have already had success there. There's really no way to spin out of that.