Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIf Kawhi is the contender for the best at the moment - his "ways"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2699296&mesg_id=2709236
2709236, If Kawhi is the contender for the best at the moment - his "ways"
Posted by c71, Thu Dec-19-19 04:49 PM
should have weight.

So....

I'll post some comments from that UNDISPUTED youtube vid (which has over 300,000 views - I wonder why?) and see what the comments are saying....

UNDISPUTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS6xURewyH0

LORDZINGIS 61 day ago

Chris Paul’s career would have benefited from load management

TimE Wins 1 day ago

I can’t wait until every star in the league decides to load manage, once that nba lockout hit then y’all load management fanboys gonna start crying about how there isn’t any basketball. Keep wit that same energy when y’all stuck watching 3rd stringers for a whole nba season before the playoffs

mrslash blade1 day ago

It’s only Kawhi and some injury prone guys that’s really it. This load management “crisis” is overblown.

Be Blessed 22 hours ago

I agree. This new generation of players are going start seeing that Kawhi method works and media loves it, they are going to try to do the same thing. Believe that!

Brandon O'Brien 19 hours ago

mrslash blade bruh if you can get paid the same to play 82 games or play 60 a lot of people are going to pick 60 especially if you can still make the playoffs. It not a huge problem now but I think it will be, superstars will want more money if they are playing 20 more games then someone making the same as them. Lockout really isn’t a crazy prediction if this spreads across the league

NorthernLord18 hours ago

TimE Wins keep the same energy when yo favorite player stat padding mid season and goes out for the rest of the year wit a injury 🤡

Sixeagles 1 day ago

Kevin Garnett refused to sit out plays in practice so you cannot make him miss a game for rest. Ultimate warrior

Paul Andrade II1 day ago

Load management when you’re being paid millions of dollars a year... suck it up and play.

Welp there you go. Stupid talking points generating over 300,000 views and comments.

yep