Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectGreivis Vasquez 2.0. Don't let him fall out of the first round, imo.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2697432&mesg_id=2698483
2698483, Greivis Vasquez 2.0. Don't let him fall out of the first round, imo.
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Jun-10-19 03:17 PM
He's not very athletic, and yes, that could hamstring his career considerably. However, he's *such* a high IQ player and he works so hard at everything that I really like his odds. He can shoot 40+%, he has good size/strength for the position, he's one of the better passers in the draft, and he's a consummate team player. He pissed me the fuck off every time we played him because he's so fucking good. I honestly thought he was their most important player the last two seasons-- he's slept on because Hunter was the body and Guy was the gunner. But Jerome made that team tick. He even boxes out consistently. As a point guard. Fuck these "developmental" dudes in the late first, if you want someone to give minutes now, you take him. He'll be a backup PG/serviceable starter when your starting PG is injured for a decade.