Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI just look at the possible chain effect
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2696182&mesg_id=2696491
2696491, I just look at the possible chain effect
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri May-17-19 11:48 AM
I thought Clev would have beaten the Warriors in the first matchup. They (Warriors) were rookies to the finals, Bron was a bulldozer and he had enough talent around him to pull it off.

I don't know how that loss would have affected the Warriors the next season: moves, how they play, what confidence they have, etc. They might not win 73 (maybe mid 60's) and they don't come into the finals feeling like a buzzsaw. If Clev wins in 2015, maybe they comeback in 2016 with more confidence in knowing they can beat the Warriors and when it was said and done, each team took one due to injuries.

>is it really outside the realm of possibility that the dubs
>dont lose steph/draymond for any finals games the next 2 years
>and close out the cavs in both finals? maybe even 4-1 and
>4-0?

I also think the Cavs likely beat the Warriors the next season if KD isn't there. Maybe in 6 or 7 but I think the Warriors had no answer for LeBron and he exploited it. Kyrie did too. KD allowed them to match every single thing Bron did if not counter with more blows.

My opinion...at the end of the day, it would have been either 2-2 or 3-1 in favor of Clev had everyone stayed healthy and KD not come to the Warriors.