Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThere are two alternatives that I think would be great for the Bulls.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2696117&mesg_id=2696318
2696318, There are two alternatives that I think would be great for the Bulls.
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed May-15-19 03:31 PM
1. The Cavs or Suns fall in love with someone like Jaxson Hayes or Doumbouya or Bol Bol (lol) or Romeo Langford (lolololol). In that case, I would grab DeAndre Hunter and not think twice. He has by far the highest floor, and while he's not a world class athlete, he's the best defender in the draft, he's a dead eye shooter from 3 and midrange, and he's a high-IQ, make-the-right-play guy. A Hunter/Lauri/Carter front court is absolutely monstrous imo. (Or, even *better* scenario, Culver falls-- but I think it's way more likely Hunter falls than Culver.)

2. The three picks behind Chicago go to Atlanta, Washington, and Atlanta-- and I can't imagine *any of those picks* being used on a PG. Float into the world that you're interested in someone like Cam Reddish-- who honestly has the type of upside and versatility that the Bulls would be interested in, realistically-- and see if you can get Atlanta or Washington to move up. Then you still get Garland or White *and* some sort of additional asset.